OT prayers please

Old December 21st 05, 06:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OT prayers please

Thanks, Sharon.

--
Mary (Idaho to Oregon via Montana)

"Sharon Harper" wrote in message
u...
: Sending mega loving huggles and snuggles over the water to y'all.
:
: --
: Sharon from Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
: http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/craft.html (takes a while to load)
: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shazrules/my_photos (same as website but
: quicker)
:
: "maryd" wrote in message
: ...
: My granddaughter went to the dr today for her 2 year check up. She
hasn't
: gained any weight or grown in 6 months so they are running tests to see
if
: they can determine why.
:
: --
: Mary (Idaho to Oregon via Montana)
: http://community.webshots.com/user/mardor1948
:
:
:
:

Old December 21st 05, 07:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

It's the 'job' of children to worry adults - by whatever means they can
devise!
I do hope it is just a blip in her development and the doctors give your
daughter a good report on the little one.
..
In message , maryd
writes
My granddaughter went to the dr today for her 2 year check up. She hasn't
gained any weight or grown in 6 months so they are running tests to see if
they can determine why.

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old December 21st 05, 10:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Prayers on the way.
Elaine in GA

Old December 21st 05, 02:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

My DD did that at the same age. Turned out it was her tonsils. Once they
took those out she went thru a growth spurt and I couldn't keep her in
clothes she grew so fast.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \

Old December 21st 05, 02:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Mary, always keeping you in my heart and prayers - will add your GD
too!

Hugs,
Tina

Old December 21st 05, 02:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Sending prayers for your little love and for the family. PAT

Old December 21st 05, 03:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Prayers on their way to you. Here's hoping it is just a small bump in the
road of life. My DD had this happen too when she was a toddler and it
straightened itself out. The Dr. adjusted her diet and did all kinds of
blood work to make sure things were on the right track. She is 28 and just
fine. They do make you worry though. Hugs, Linda in Tx

Old December 21st 05, 03:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Thanks, Elaine

--
Mary (Idaho to Oregon via Montana)

"Elaine Abner" wrote in message
Prayers on the way.
Elaine in GA

Old December 21st 05, 03:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

What did tonsils have to do with her growth?

--

"maryd" wrote in message
My granddaughter went to the dr today for her 2 year check up. She hasn't
gained any weight or grown in 6 months so they are running tests to see if
they can determine why.

--
Mary (Idaho to Oregon via Montana)

Need prayers, really really really need prayers Judy Kerr Needlework 2 April 4th 05 03:05 PM
Thank you all for the good thoughts and prayers!! Coleen Quilting 0 August 16th 04 02:35 AM
Prayers & Squares Kim E Quilting 3 June 24th 04 02:27 AM
OT Update on Prayers Please Kellie J. Berger Quilting 6 June 16th 04 02:50 PM