Aimless musings about personality and quilting

Old December 8th 05, 04:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default MBTI and Qulting was Aimless musings about personality and quilting

Yup! My screenname used to be rav2b, but I need to change it...ibRav?

--Heidi

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b

--

"QuiltsWithCatFur" wrote in message
. ..
Are you a rabbi, Heidi?

Old December 8th 05, 05:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Oh Heidi that would be a terrific screen name, even better if you did your
teaching in rap music. Cyndi

Old December 9th 05, 02:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Me too and I'm a piscies. I don't really go for those astrology pigeon
holing things. (Is that english?)

--
LN in NH (Who has been beading more than quilting in the last 2 years)

"Mickie Swall" wrote in message
oups.com...
Leslie wrote: "...I am basically lazy... as an accountant in
my working years, my employers always commented on
how "efficient" I was at work. I will put a lot of effort
into
finding the easiest, quickest and most accurate way of
doing things- anything. This works right into my Virgo
perfectionist tendencies."

This fits me to a tee too, though I am Aquarius. I worked in
various accounting positions through the years and eliminated
so many wasted efforts and unnecessary steps in the daily
routines. Even so, efficiency and perfectionism are two things
I consider more as my faults than virtues, more like pesky gnats
that won't go away! LOL
A quote from David Dunham validates out types:
"Efficency is Intelligent Laziness"
Mickie (I am soooooo lazy)

Old December 9th 05, 07:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

KewlRav?
Quiltin'Rav?
RavQuilter?

Smiles, PAT
PS: I gave my friend some Hanukkah Geld today. She said it was
the first time in years that someone had done that!! I say,
spread the fun, spread the good will; do something unexpected for
a friend. This was at quilt guild meeting, btw. Geld or Gelt ...
to d or to t: that is the question!?

Old December 9th 05, 07:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I think it is Pidgeon English!
Pat, laughing in VA/USA

Old December 9th 05, 08:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message

PS: I gave my friend some Hanukkah Geld today. She said it was the first
time in years that someone had done that!! I say, spread the fun, spread
the good will; do something unexpected for a friend. This was at quilt
guild meeting, btw. Geld or Gelt ... to d or to t: that is the question!?

The joke in DH's family is that we give the little ones Hanukkah Guilt. ;-)

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps

Old December 12th 05, 11:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Thanks, Pat!

'tis probably better to t, but there aren't any transliteration police,
either...g

--Heidi
Plattsburgh (UPstate) NY

Old December 12th 05, 11:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

ROFL!

--Heidi
Plattsburgh (UPstate) NY

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b

--

"Kathy Applebaum" wrote in message
. net...

The joke in DH's family is that we give the little ones Hanukkah Guilt.
;-)