Do you have any of....

Old June 9th 05, 08:35 PM
A&T

Default Do you have any of....

this fabric, that you'd be willing to sell or trade? It is the fabric I
used in my feathered star and I need just a smidgen more!!!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/momiix...32.jpg&.src=ph

It is at least two years old and I have looked for it before. I placed an ad
on missing fabric, but thought that I would ask here, too.

Thanks,
Tricia
http://photos.yahoo.com/momiixii

Old June 9th 05, 09:19 PM
Sandy Foster

In article . net,
"A&T" wrote:

this fabric, that you'd be willing to sell or trade? It is the fabric I
used in my feathered star and I need just a smidgen more!!!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/momiix...32.jpg&.src=ph

It is at least two years old and I have looked for it before. I placed an ad
on missing fabric, but thought that I would ask here, too.

Thanks,
Tricia
http://photos.yahoo.com/momiixii

Gosh, Tricia, I wish I could help! I had some of that in a different
colorway, but not that one.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old June 9th 05, 09:43 PM
Sharon Harper

Sorry I don't but gosh that's gorgeous! Can't wait to see the feathered
star when it's complete.

quicker)

ink.net...

Old June 9th 05, 09:58 PM
Marlys in Indiana

Ditto, for me too. That is truly gorgeous.
Marlys in Indiana

u...

Old June 10th 05, 12:38 AM
quilter

I love an online fabric hunt challenge, but this one is a toughy.

Old June 10th 05, 01:10 AM
Linda Sweigart

Gosh, I wish I had some of it. It sure is pretty and would go so well with
my stuff I already hace.

Linda

ink.net...

Old June 10th 05, 07:55 AM
M Rimmer

In message . net, A&T
writes
this fabric, that you'd be willing to sell or trade? It is the fabric I
used in my feathered star and I need just a smidgen more!!!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/momiix...32.jpg&.src=ph

I don''t have any, sorry, but it certainly is beautiful.
--
M Rimmer

Old June 10th 05, 04:22 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

have you tried the missing fabric web site?
http://www.missingfabrics.com/

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"