want your opionion -- not OT

Old January 23rd 05, 01:27 AM
A&T

I'm partial to pink, too!! It's my favorite color, which surprised me that I
liked the blue.

Tricia

"Dannielle" wrote in message
I like the pink. But then again, I like most everything pink!

You could do it just the way you have it in the picture, or do the sides

in
pink and the top and bottom in blue, or vice versa....so many choices!

It's beautiful!

Dannielle

"A&T" wrote in message
ink.net...
I am working on my first baby quilt that needs to be finished by Feb.

26.
(something I thought I would never make!!)

I have almost finished the top, but I can't decide whether to use the

blue
or pink inner border. Just in case you are interested --- the keyboard
border will be finished out with 9 patch corners.

It can be seen at:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/momiix...9d.jpg&.src=ph

If that doesn't work, click on my sig line, go to WIP album, click on
Nicolespooh

I want the one that makes the quilt the most attractive. I really like

the
pale blue, but I am leaning toward pink because the baby is a girl.

I have decided to quilt it with bees and honey pots and have already

drawn
pattern. But, I have to make a decision about the border or I'll never

get
that far!!!

TIA,
Tricia
http://photos.yahoo.com/momiixii

Old January 23rd 05, 01:28 AM
A&T

HST -- great idea!!!!!!!! I'm going to file that one for future use, even
if I decide not to go with both colors!!

Tricia

"frood" wrote in message
Oh! and use HSTs in the corners where meet, so it looks like you mitered

the
borders. It's a very snazzy cheat!

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply

Old January 23rd 05, 01:33 AM
A&T

Maybe that's what bothered me about it when I put the pink all the way
around it. Of course I could redo that one log in blue, then use the pink
border.

Tricia

"DrQuilter" wrote in message
I like the pink, actually. Only problem is that one of the outer logs is
pink and I am anal about those details. For that reason I would go
with the blue, no blue logs would be in contact with the inner border.
Not much help, I am afraid. Looks great by the way...

A&T wrote:

I am working on my first baby quilt that needs to be finished by Feb.

26.
(something I thought I would never make!!)

I have almost finished the top, but I can't decide whether to use the

blue
or pink inner border. Just in case you are interested --- the keyboard
border will be finished out with 9 patch corners.

It can be seen at:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/momiix...9d.jpg&.src=ph

--
Dr. Quilter
(take the dog out before replying)

Old January 23rd 05, 02:09 AM
Julia Altshuler

A&T wrote:
I am working on my first baby quilt that needs to be finished by Feb. 26.
(something I thought I would never make!!)

I have almost finished the top, but I can't decide whether to use the blue
or pink inner border. Just in case you are interested --- the keyboard
border will be finished out with 9 patch corners.

It can be seen at:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/momiix...9d.jpg&.src=ph

Blue. The pink stands out and draws the eye out towards the border.
The blue receeds and gives a neater, more finished look. If you decide
on both, do them symetrically with blue top and bottom and pink side and
side.

--Lia

Old January 23rd 05, 02:24 AM

I like the idea of both colors but think I like the pink the best if I
had to choose. Michele in Ohio

Old January 23rd 05, 04:35 AM
hfw

I like it just like it is! It's a darling quilt and using the two colors in
an L like that would be a great note.

--Heidi

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b

Old January 23rd 05, 06:27 AM
Pati Cook

Actually I like it as you have it, 2 borders of each fabric. G

Pati, in Phx

A&T wrote:

I am working on my first baby quilt that needs to be finished by Feb. 26.
(something I thought I would never make!!)

I have almost finished the top, but I can't decide whether to use the blue
or pink inner border. Just in case you are interested --- the keyboard
border will be finished out with 9 patch corners.

It can be seen at:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/momiix...9d.jpg&.src=ph

If that doesn't work, click on my sig line, go to WIP album, click on
Nicolespooh

I want the one that makes the quilt the most attractive. I really like the
pale blue, but I am leaning toward pink because the baby is a girl.

I have decided to quilt it with bees and honey pots and have already drawn a

Old January 23rd 05, 06:40 AM
Joanna

Pink cuz it's a girl. But then again I like the pic the way you have it,
part pink part blue.
Joanna

A&T wrote:
[...]

Remove Quilt to reply