OT coninue good thoughts

Old September 18th 04, 05:43 AM
maryd

Default OT coninue good thoughts

DH has a job interview on Monday!!!!

--
Mary

Old September 18th 04, 08:17 AM
Joanna

Good thoughts, and crossing my fingers too...
Joanna

maryd wrote:
DH has a job interview on Monday!!!!

--
Remove Quilt to reply

Old September 18th 04, 08:30 AM
maryd

Thanks. After 20 months without a full time job for either of us, we need
all the help we can get.

--
Mary

Old September 18th 04, 11:16 AM
Kate Dicey

maryd wrote:

DH has a job interview on Monday!!!!

Yay! Good luck, Mr Mary! ;D

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old September 18th 04, 02:34 PM
Queen of Squishies

Eagerly waiting those results with you, Mary!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
* We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar

Old September 18th 04, 03:22 PM
Elizabeth

"maryd" wrote DH has a job interview on Monday!!!!

I wish him and you good luck.

My husband had an interview last Saturday, was supposed to start this past
Wednesday after he completed paperwork on Monday; got to the office on
Monday and they asked him to start that day! For now it is just a 4 month
contract position (with excellent pay) but this particular company uses
these opportunities to evaluate a contract employee's skills etc before
offering permanent employment. DH said all of the people with whom he
interviewed had at least as much gray hair as he does so age discrimination
does not seem to be an issue. We are hopeful that they will over him
permanent employment soon.

So, here's hoping you get to join our happy dance soon!

Liz

Old September 18th 04, 05:25 PM
nana2b

Crossing everything for your DH! Hugs, Linda

Old September 18th 04, 05:27 PM
nana2b

Here's hoping it is a permanent Happy Dance for you and DH. Linda

Old September 18th 04, 05:27 PM
maryd

Thanks.

--
Mary

good thoughts DrQuilter Quilting 20 September 17th 04 03:36 AM
OT - Need good thoughts for tonight AliceW Quilting 18 December 1st 03 02:46 AM