Cute site!

Old December 8th 03, 07:21 PM
Shelly

Default Cute site!

You have to check out this site! Especially the "Hens on Heels" quilt.
Anyone that loves chickens will love this one. I just chanced across this
and love this little site!

http://www.needlesongs.com/FuseAS.htm

Shelly

---

Old December 8th 03, 08:34 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"Shelly" net dot charter at angel glass wrote:

You have to check out this site! Especially the "Hens on Heels" quilt.
Anyone that loves chickens will love this one. I just chanced across this
and love this little site!

http://www.needlesongs.com/FuseAS.htm

Shelly

---

Shelly, Carol Bruce, who designed these patterns, is a member of the
guild here in LV -- though I don't know her personally. She entered her
little dragons and "Don't Touch My Scissors" quilts into last year's
local show; the scissors one took back a couple of people, but I thought
it was hysterically funny! G
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
my ISP is earthlink.net
Old December 8th 03, 09:10 PM
Shelly

I thought that one was hilarious myself! lol That totally explains the way I
feel about my "good scissors" and my late grandmother! She would have gotten
a kick out of that one also. I love her quilts and her style. Those chickens
were too funny though.
Shelly

Old December 8th 03, 10:49 PM
Bonnie

Shelly wrote:
You have to check out this site! Especially the "Hens on Heels" quilt.
Anyone that loves chickens will love this one. I just chanced across this
and love this little site!

http://www.needlesongs.com/FuseAS.htm

Shelly

My favorite one is "Touch my Scissors"

--
Bonnie, the Quilt Lady
NJ

Old December 8th 03, 11:37 PM
AliceW

Shelly, I purchased the "quilt zone" kit at Lancaster this year - it's on my
"tuit" list. I wish I had seen the "touch my scissors" one as well. I keep
threatening my DH with a similar punishment if he touches my "good" scissors
again (he used them last year to cut all the Christmas wrap!) but I would
have aimed a bit lower VBG.

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
www.ourcyberfamily.us

Old December 9th 03, 01:09 AM
Shelly

Not yet Marie! lol
Shelly
"M. Wetmore" wrote in message
On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 14:21:35 -0500, "Shelly" net dot charter at angel
glass wrote:

You have to check out this site! Especially the "Hens on Heels" quilt.
Anyone that loves chickens will love this one. I just chanced across this
and love this little site!

http://www.needlesongs.com/FuseAS.htm

Shelly

What Shelly....no red dress and purple hat....or is it the other way
around?

Mardi
Real e-mail address spelled out to prevent spam. mardi at mardiweb dot

com.
____________________

My Quilting page: http://www.mardiweb.com/quilts/MardiQuilts.html
Paint Shop Pro tutorials: http://www.mardiweb.com/web
Low-Fat Lifestyle Forum: http://www.mardiweb.com/lowfat

---

Old December 9th 03, 01:16 PM
Bonnie

AliceW wrote:
Shelly, I purchased the "quilt zone" kit at Lancaster this year - it's on my
"tuit" list. I wish I had seen the "touch my scissors" one as well. I keep
threatening my DH with a similar punishment if he touches my "good" scissors
again (he used them last year to cut all the Christmas wrap!) but I would
have aimed a bit lower VBG.

My family always seemed to pick up my good scissors and I
solved the problem by attaching beads to them (similar to a
watch fob). Now there is no way they cannot know which
scissors are mine!

--
Bonnie, the Quilt Lady
NJ

Old December 9th 03, 05:43 PM
Roz Agulnik

I have the pattern for What Fabric so if anyone want a copy, send me your
snail mail address and I will be glad to send you a copy. I could fax it,
but then you wouldn't have a colored picture of the pattern. If you don't
mind it in black and white, then send me your fax number. I do not have nor
even know how to use a scanner. My e-mail is . Take care,
Roz in Montreal

Old December 9th 03, 07:25 PM
Queen of Squishies

That's so sad to me.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

web site suggestion Barbara Otterson Beads 38 March 18th 04 01:54 AM
Bead and jewelry site. Mary Ann Beads 6 October 20th 03 04:11 AM
Apology and New Web Site AD Kandice Seeber Beads 0 September 19th 03 05:47 PM
cute site Don/Gen Quilting 0 July 15th 03 03:06 AM