Blues Quilt Pics up at last!

Old November 2nd 03, 07:56 AM
annie

Default Blues Quilt Pics up at last!

Hi all,

Well here they are -hubby has managed to set up pics of the 'dreaded
blue quilt' which was finally finished in the summer and delivered to
the happy couple a few weeks back.
This was probably the longest project that has actually got finished.
It was around 1 year from start to finish. Other projects were
started and finished within that year cos I got a bit disheartened
with quilting on the blue chains at times.
Despite the fact that I really wanted it finished by the end, I sort
of miss the thing now that it has gone to its new home!
Hopefully, you should be able to scroll round each pic to see more of
the quilt than the original square.
Hope you like it, you can find it at

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/fangorn/anne/bluequilt/

Annie, England
Old November 2nd 03, 08:30 AM
Flossy

Annie its really wonderful !!!! and your quilting is soooo neat. Well done
Flossy
Malvern England
***** Queen of Plaids ******
http://photos.yahoo.com/flossy3353

Old November 2nd 03, 08:40 AM
Pete 'n' Trish

Still sucking my breath in . Its simply stunning I love it. Very well done.
trish in Sydney

Old November 2nd 03, 09:11 AM
Leigh Harris

Stunning, Annie. I love all the different quilting in the white parts too.
Congratulations on a great job!

--
Leigh
Perth, Western Australia

"annie" wrote

Old November 2nd 03, 09:23 AM
Sindir

Annie,
Your quilt is beautiful. I wish I had as much talent/knowledge as you. I
love the blues and the quilting.

Sindir
om...

Old November 2nd 03, 09:36 AM
Jalynne

This is incredible!! what a wonderful job you have done! I envy your stitching.
Oh, those blues....makes me want to do one now, too...wow, Annie!!
--
Jalynne

Old November 2nd 03, 11:11 AM
A Joy in Hawaii

(annie) wrote in message . com...
snipped
Hi all,

Hope you like it, you can find it at

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/fangorn/anne/bluequilt/

Annie, England

Annie,
I like it! You did a great job quilting it. Beautiful...

A Joy in Hawaii
Old November 2nd 03, 12:12 PM
Patti

hullo Annie
That is just lovely. Well done! You should be so proud of yourself.
One of these days I will have to go 'back' to bed quilts, they look so
good. It was great to be able to see all the aspects of it in the
series of photos.
..
In article , annie
writes
Hi all,

Well here they are -hubby has managed to set up pics of the 'dreaded
blue quilt' which was finally finished in the summer and delivered to
the happy couple a few weeks back.
This was probably the longest project that has actually got finished.
It was around 1 year from start to finish. Other projects were
started and finished within that year cos I got a bit disheartened
with quilting on the blue chains at times.
Despite the fact that I really wanted it finished by the end, I sort
of miss the thing now that it has gone to its new home!
Hopefully, you should be able to scroll round each pic to see more of
the quilt than the original square.
Hope you like it, you can find it at

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/fangorn/anne/bluequilt/

Annie, England

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old November 2nd 03, 01:35 PM
Michelle Lee

On 1 Nov 2003 23:56:49 -0800, (annie) wrote:

[snip]

Hope you like it, you can find it at

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/fangorn/anne/bluequilt/

Annie, England