Tired, but Happy Dance

Old November 6th 06, 01:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Default Tired, but Happy Dance

SSSSHHHHH, don't tell Pat....... maybe we could find a tour director who
would put together an RCTQ
tour for the Malvern quilt show to surprise Pat when her book is ready! Oh
wouldn't that be fun?
KJ

"TerriLee in WA (state)" wrote in message
nk.net...
Hmm. Perhaps I will have to come that way. What a good excuse to come to
Britain!! grin I'm only half-kidding - I'd love to come and see the
countryside and castles.
--
TerriLee in WA (state)
remove the cats to reply

"Patti" wrote in message
Thanks TerriLee. I'll let you know when it's about!
There might be a few book-signings, but that's all that's been mentioned
so far gg. I don't suppose they will be transatlantic, though!
.

In message . net,
"TerriLee in WA (state)" writes
Whoo-hoo!!! Congrats, Patti. I can hardly wait to see your book. Will
you
be holding autograph parties?!

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

Old November 6th 06, 02:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Oh Yabbadabbadoo! (I'm not really peeping g this is just a figment of
your imagination)
Come anyway, book or not. What a fantastic idea! Yessssss.
..
In message eXG3h.135313$aJ.34928@attbi_s21, KJ
writes

Old November 6th 06, 04:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

That's ok...I can't see you. It's like you aren't even here. Is the
Malvern show yearly? When? Are there any other big shows near that time?
We can dream, can't we???
KJ

Old November 6th 06, 04:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta Zollner

Me too! Me too!
Roberta in D

"Cats" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
(hand raised and waving wildly down here)

I want one, I want one!!!!!!

--

Cheryl & the Cats in OZ
o o o o o o

"Patti" wrote in message
: That's a great idea!
: I'll take an element from one of the quilts and print them
myself,
: perhaps.
: Then they'd really be personalised.
: .
: In message , Cats

: writes
: Of course! I never thought of book plates.
:
: Sounds like you should start taking orders from rctq on
who
: wants signed book plates lol. Maybe there could be a
: special design and you could just add your best
personalised
: autograph.
:
:
: --
: Best Regards
: pat on the hill

Old November 6th 06, 05:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Sure thing, Roberta! Thank you.
..
In message , Roberta Zollner
writes

Old November 6th 06, 05:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

He-he! Yes it's annual - mid May (the exact dates are here, but buried
at the moment g - like almost everything!). The quilt shows are more
or less monthly throughout the summer I'm afraid. The biggest one is
now the one in August, in Birmingham.
And ... dreams do quite often come true (smile).
..
In message kwJ3h.135430$aJ.127547@attbi_s21, KJ
writes

Old November 19th 06, 11:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Thanks very much, Pati.
This is so encouraging for me.
..