Test

Old August 7th 06, 12:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Ellison Sandy Ellison is offline
Banned

Default Diana is was Diana Who?!!!? Test

Howdy!

Er..um... duh. G
(psss, Sharon, pretend you don't know all that and
wait for the new & improved bio, or we'll make one for her)

Ragmop/Sandy--who has stayed "in touch" w/ Diana and
keeps an eye on Di's home remodeling and stash ;-D

On 8/5/06 11:58 PM, in article
, "Sharon Harper"
wrote:

Diana Curtis is one of the most talented women I know. She makes beautiful
quilts, lovely jewellery, and cute little frogs! She has a gorgeous little
daughter and a lovable DH. Diana is kind, sensitive, and caring with a
wicked sense of humour. Diana used to hang around here a lot and hopefully
will come back full-time real soon.

http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/craft.html (takes awhile to load)
quicker)
"Sandy Ellison" wrote in message
Howdy!

Yeah, time for a re-intro. Fer shur.
Who is Diana C and what is she doing here?

*snorfle*

Ragmop/Sandy-- handquilter, short-order cook &
fabulous caterer, not asking for votes 'cause I know
first hand: this girl can cook! and cater ;-D

On 8/5/06 9:08 AM, in article ,
"D Curtis" wrote:

Things are tolerable, thanks!
Summer is a glorious, busy time of year here. I'm doing my best to do it
justice.
Diana, thinking it might be time for an update type post and reintro.
http://duet.etsy.com

Old August 7th 06, 08:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sharon Harper

ooops! Love the new bio that I read and personally think we'd have made up
a pretty good bio.

--
Sharon from Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under) (who thinks it is
absolutely amazing how fast kids can grow and time really and truly does fly

,

Old August 7th 06, 01:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
D Curtis

And now I wish I had waited to see what you all would have come up with,
it probably would have been more interesting than the truth.
I had hoped to get to spend Meg's school years working from home,
once I figured out what I wanted to do to earn money. I have low
tolerance for doing anything repetitive (artistically). I think I found
my venue in Etsy. (not trying to promote myself here, just explaining
what I'm doing lately). I would also enjoy painting portraits of dogs.
We shall see what the future brings....
I'm going to learn to do a bit of mudding to finish the work my
neighbor inst able to do, and then I'll be painting and laying floor. I
will post pictures when its done. I can hardly wait! One of my old
sewing machines gets to come into the *new* room!!
The most important info to pass along is that I still love purple
fabrics and Hershey's kisses.
Hugs
Di
http://duet.etsy.com

Old August 7th 06, 03:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Default Test

Good to see you again good buddy. You've
been missed. PAT in cooler VA/USA

D Curtis wrote:

Thank you, Sandy!
Its good to be posting again. I knew if I kept on reading here
eventually the quilt bug would bite again. Jewelry is fun but it doesn't
tend to keep a body warm at night.
hugs
Di
http://duet.etsy.com

Old August 7th 06, 05:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
D Curtis

Pat, thank you, life hasn't been the same without this rather riotous
group. I always look forward to the drum and bugle corps doing their
thing and the chocolate vetter coming out to play. Its good to be home.
Di
http://duet.etsy.com

Old August 7th 06, 06:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Ellison Sandy Ellison is offline
Banned

Howdy!

Oh, nice try on the Begging, Di.
BUT since you wouldn't be able to find what was sent (you mentioned this
part, I'm not throwing any mud), IF anything was sent to you, well...
I mean... do you really think we should send anything? Now?
I can lose stuff right here at home and save the postage. VBG
Btw, I'd love to see more of *your* stuff on your sale pages.
Any thought to selling quilts? Or blocks? That center
on Marcus' quilt is fabulous. And SOME people would be willing to
pay for such art work.
[Btw, for those who aren't happy or "comfortable" w/ sales talk
between regularly active RCTQers: Move the mouse! ;-) ]
Mudding...mudding... well, darlin', rather you than I.
Been there, done plenty of it, avoid it when possible.
Spackle, tho', spackle I like! And paint. Love to paint. ;-D

Cheers!
Ragmop/Sandy--going to find another envelope, rootle the purple pile
(tried to diminish the purple pile when I made Julia's quilt
but it grew, as did the pinks; what's with that?!?)

Old August 7th 06, 08:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
D Curtis

I get to do one ceiling repair that spans the entire width of the
trailer and one wall, then 'I' get to paint some more, and I'm with you,
the painting is the goal of it all. But its not so much I cant find the
fabric, its more I can hardly reach it without moving a sofa, a sewing
machine, a freezer... it misses me.
I believe I have lost my touch at the subtle beg. I may have to brush
up a tiny bit, it really wasn't all that well hidden and in a way it was
a blow to all aspiring beggars to see such heavy handedness. I will try
harder.
I'm working on some really cool ornaments that will be customizable
to an extent and have them up within a week or so. I'm excited about
that!! I hadn't thought about putting up cloth and quilt work there, but
I am grateful for the ideas and compliments! Let me see what else Etsy
is offering in that genre and see what the competition is like.
If you enjoy painting ceilings Ill set an extra place at the table
and make up the guest room.
Hugs
Di
http://duet.etsy.com

Old August 7th 06, 09:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Speaking of which!
Pat's Original Virginia Fife and Drums
are playing a welcome back song for you.
Chocolate vetting is on sabbatical until
October. You can send your choice to me
then.
PAT

Test Kiln? Bill DeWitt Pottery 4 July 16th 06 10:19 PM
compatibility test nimu Glass 2 December 28th 04 03:06 PM
question for all you experienced mothers Dr. Quilter Quilting 47 August 31st 03 01:56 AM
OT Story - Driving Test Follies Kandice Seeber Beads 9 July 23rd 03 02:27 AM