Is this fabric still out there?????

Old October 19th 04, 09:15 AM
Charlie

I should think so! If you search for them online, you could drop them an
email and ask. I'm pretty sure cotton patch carry the entire spraytime
range. Bear in mind that shipping to the US is much more than shipping to
the UK from the US. And quilt fabric prices are somewhere around four times
as much here than over there!

Charlie.

"A&T" wrote in message
.net...
Will they ship to the US?

Thanks,
Tricia

"Charlie" wrote in message
I know thimbles fabrics in the UK sell spraytime, if you get really
separate! As do the cotton patch.

Charlie.

"A&T" wrote in message
news
I am desperately searching for more of Makower UK Spray time 2800 L09
I am in the United States and the only thing I have found that is

close
is
Makower UK 2800 L08. It is a deep, dark purple, almost looks black in

the
photo. The selvage edge says: TP280/1 Spray time by Makower UK

England.
bought it in a Tivoli - I lov it paper piece kit then decided it had

go
in a different quilt. The instructions for the Tivoli is where the L09

came
from.

I have placed an ad on www.MissingFabrics.com The two leads I got

both
led
to dead ends. I spent hours searching the internet before placing the

ad.

I even sent email to and I have received no

response
in
at least a week.

I thought you guys might know --- Is this fabric still out there????

Thanks,
Tricia

Old October 19th 04, 01:42 PM
A&T

If I can't find it here, the extra cost might be worth it!!!

thanks,
Tricia

"Charlie" wrote in message
I should think so! If you search for them online, you could drop them an
email and ask. I'm pretty sure cotton patch carry the entire spraytime
range. Bear in mind that shipping to the US is much more than shipping to
the UK from the US. And quilt fabric prices are somewhere around four

times
as much here than over there!

Charlie.

"A&T" wrote in message
.net...
Will they ship to the US?

Thanks,
Tricia

Old October 19th 04, 07:48 PM
Allison

FWIW, on the Makower UK web site (http://www.makoweruk.com/) they say
that they sell through Andover fabrics in the US
(http://www.andoverfabrics.com/). It might be worth it to email them
directly to ask how to get the specific fabric you're looking for. The
Andover site even has a toll free number for sales which might make it
even easier (800/223-5678).
Good luck!

Allison

"Charlie" wrote in message

I should think so! If you search for them online, you could drop them an
email and ask. I'm pretty sure cotton patch carry the entire spraytime
range. Bear in mind that shipping to the US is much more than shipping to
the UK from the US. And quilt fabric prices are somewhere around four

times

as much here than over there!

Charlie.

"A&T" wrote in message
nk.net...

Will they ship to the US?

Thanks,
Tricia

Old October 19th 04, 08:55 PM
ally

In article t, A&T
writes
I am desperately searching for more of Makower UK Spray time 2800 L09
I am in the United States and the only thing I have found that is close is
Makower UK 2800 L08. It is a deep, dark purple, almost looks black in the
photo. The selvage edge says: TP280/1 Spray time by Makower UK England. I
bought it in a Tivoli - I lov it paper piece kit then decided it had to go
in a different quilt. The instructions for the Tivoli is where the L09 came
from.

I have placed an ad on www.MissingFabrics.com The two leads I got both led
to dead ends. I spent hours searching the internet before placing the ad.

I even sent email to and I have received no response in
at least a week.

I thought you guys might know --- Is this fabric still out there????

Thanks,
Tricia

Tricia

I have some of this no. only to my eyes its more of an indigo blue with
black spray on it.

How much do you need?

:-)

ally
--
ally
website:
Old October 19th 04, 10:00 PM
A&T

Yes, I have been to that web site. They don't have the L09, that is where I
order the L08 from but it just isn't dark enough. The L98 is too purple.

Thanks,
Tricia

Old October 19th 04, 10:06 PM
A&T

This fabric is definitely purple with black splashes. It is very dark
purple, not blue.

You'd be willing to sell it???

I wanted 2 1/2 to 3 yards, but I'll take what I can find.

Thanks,
Tricia

quilt shops in NY Terbear Quilting 8 April 6th 04 08:41 PM
Squishie Fabric Quality Mika Quilting 21 April 3rd 04 04:18 PM
Pirates o' the South Pacific Swap frood Quilting 27 January 25th 04 12:04 AM
Super Fabric Bargains, July Pat in Virginia Quilting 8 August 27th 03 03:14 AM
72 Excuses for Adding to Your Stash Debbi Quilting 16 July 29th 03 12:18 PM