Updated

Old March 17th 04, 12:34 AM
Mary in Oregon

Default Updated

the WIP folder at webshots. I've had to rip at least one seam on every one
of the three jigsaw puzzle quilts. Someday I might get it right. g

--
Mary

Old March 17th 04, 10:22 PM
Denise Jameson

VERY nice Mary! Happy dancing in Ontario.

Denise

Old March 18th 04, 02:00 PM
Maureen Wozniak

Very pretty!

maureen

Old March 18th 04, 03:10 PM
Mary in Oregon

Thanks. They are fun to make. Two of the three puzzle quilts have homes as
soon as I get them finished.

--
Mary
"Maureen Wozniak" wrote in message
Very pretty!

maureen

Old March 22nd 04, 12:35 PM
Coleen

Mary --

Ohhhh, very nice. I am just gonna have to try one of these some day.

Love in Stitches,

Coleen

Old March 25th 04, 12:16 AM
TerriLee in WA

Ohh!!! Tell me it's the green/brown one that doesn't have a home. grin

--
TerriLee in WA (state) USA
Virtual Gypsy

Old March 25th 04, 10:58 PM
Mary in Oregon

Thank you.... I am pleased with the outcome.

--

Mary in Oregon wrote:

Thanks. They are fun to make. Two of the three puzzle quilts have

homes as
soon as I get them finished.

--
Mary

3D Software & NLE Software CDs ::::::: , updated 03/Feb/2005 futa Machine Knit 0 February 6th 05 06:14 AM
AD: EJR Beads - Website updated E J Ralph Beads 11 January 12th 05 10:12 AM
Updated Gallery - Tink Tinkster Beads 21 December 20th 04 09:11 AM
AFARR web site updated Beth Katz Needlework 6 August 18th 03 09:59 PM
Web site updated Julia in MN Quilting 8 July 17th 03 03:37 AM