Cyber Sale just for US?

Old November 29th 10, 12:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default Cyber Sale just for US?

If you find a wonderful sale on Cyber Monday, please come here quickly and
tell us about it. You do know that the surest way to get a special gift
during the holidays is to buy it yourself, don't you?
I just got a msg that Quilt Shoppe is having a 40% off all fabric sale on
Monday. My personal preference would be more like 70% but I'm willing to
check them out.
If you get an email notice from a place where you shop online or happen
upon a happy deal, please share the good news with us. Polly

Old November 29th 10, 12:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

And hiccups. You may have noticed that sometimes my computer is sending a
message when I have only read a post and said nothing. I'm having some
goofy problem with Windows that says Preference is not installed for AVG 8.
I don't have AVG 8 and don't know why I need Windows to be concerned. Like
arthritis, just one more of life's little annoyances. We'll figure it out.
Napalm may be involved. Polly

"Polly Esther" If you find a wonderful sale on Cyber Monday, please come

Old November 29th 10, 01:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Marcella Peek

While supplies last this weekend over at Green Fairy Quilts

http://greenfairyquilts.com

Moda Layer Cakes - $22.95 (usually $35)
Moda Origins fat quarter bundle $59.95 (Usually $110)
Moda Rural Jardin Wovens fat quarter bundles $59.95 (retail $120)
Her quilt patterns $4.95 usually $8.50

marcella

Old November 29th 10, 01:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mary in Rock Island IL

Fabric.com is having a nice sale (not 40% but their base prices are
pretty good to start with). Here is their info:

We're so glad to have you as a customer that during this holiday of
thanks, we want to show our appreciation. Use the coupon codes below
to take up to 30% off your purchase!

Save 20% off $0 - $74.99 (Use code THANKS20)

Save 25% off $75 - $149.99 (Use code THANKS25)

Save 30% off $150 or more (Use code THANKS30)

Shop Now
http://links.mkt2178.com/ctt?kn=10&m...jQS1&b=2&j=MTA
wODk1Nzk5S0&mt=1&rt=0

Expires 11/29/10 Midnight ET. Excludes Sewing Machines. One coupon
code per order. Coupon must be entered at the time of purchase and
cannot be applied to previously placed orders.

Don't forget orders of $35 or more SHIP FOR FREE! No coupons, no
codes -no kidding!

Old November 29th 10, 06:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Steven Cook

Check out www.thousandsofbolts.com.

Nothing listed at the moment, but I get one or two emails a week at times.
Most of the fabric is already at $4.00 to $4.45 a yard. Sometimes cheaper
when you buy by the bolt. Seeing that I will be hours behind many of you
and would be way late in notifying you of any specials by the time I get
home from work, I'm just putting it out there for anyone to check.

You have your choice of shipping methods so shipping can be very reasonable.
The two times I've ordered I've been pleased.

Steven
Alaska

Old November 29th 10, 02:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pati, in Phx

Polly and others,
Connecting Threads is having a one day sale on all their samplers
(except batiks).... fat quarter bundles, fat eighths, charm packs, 10"
square packs, and strips. And it is 50% off!!! The fabric is very
reasonably priced to begin with, and they don't add a charge for
cutting. So it is a really good deal.
While the fabric may not be Windham or Northcott quality, it is darn
good and I like it. And this is a wonderful sale for filling in your
collection or starting some new.

http://www.connectingthreads.com/cfkits then look for the Cyber
Monday sale.

Have fun,
Pati, in Phx.

Old November 29th 10, 10:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Alice in PA[_3_]

Connecting Threads is selling their "Samplers" at 50% off....all sizes!!

--
Alice in PA
http://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu

OT-cyber allergy? nzlstar* Quilting 43 March 29th 07 09:48 PM
Thank you, cyber quilters, I love you!! sewfine Quilting 6 November 29th 06 10:03 PM
EAC Cyber course F.James Cripwell Needlework 1 June 28th 05 07:45 PM
cyber family Queen of Squishies Quilting 6 August 15th 03 03:46 AM