Happy Thanksgiving!

Old November 25th 10, 08:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Default Happy Thanksgiving!

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...id=53156488001
Old November 25th 10, 12:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

That was really fun. Thanks Leslie!

..
In message , Leslie & The Furbabies in
MO. writes
http://link.brightcove.com/services/...id=53156488001

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green
Old November 25th 10, 03:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

Well, that covered most of the holidays this time of year, and was fun
to watch!
Thanks for the smile this morning.

Ginger in CA
a very chilly morning - it was 30 at sunrise

On Nov 25, 12:04*am, "Leslie & The Furbabies in MO."
wrote:
http://link.brightcove.com/services/...034?bctid=5315....

Old November 25th 10, 03:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells[_3_]

Ahhh, liked that (and the CanCan too). Often wondered how you send cards
to a group (I have a Jacqui Lawson sub). Did you send the card to
yourself so you had the url to post?

Sally at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk
http://picasaweb.google.com/SallySeaside

On 25/11/2010 15:16, Sandy wrote:

Thanks so much, Leslie! That got my toes tapping and a big smile
spreading across my face. So here's my contribution:
http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcar...22&source=jl99
9

Happy Thanksgiving, wherever we all live!

Old November 25th 10, 04:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Allison

On 25/11/2010 3:04 AM, Leslie & The Furbabies in MO. wrote:
http://link.brightcove.com/services/...id=53156488001

Happy turkey day to all of you south of the border!!

Allison
Old November 25th 10, 09:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells[_3_]

Thanks - now I know how to do it - I wondered if it would send a card to
me as a member, but of course their computer will send it anywhere!

Sally at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk
http://picasaweb.google.com/SallySeaside

On 25/11/2010 19:39, Sandy wrote:
In ,
Sally wrote:

Ahhh, liked that (and the CanCan too). Often wondered how you send cards
to a group (I have a Jacqui Lawson sub). Did you send the card to
yourself so you had the url to post?

Sally at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk
http://picasaweb.google.com/SallySeaside

Sally, that's exactly how I did it. I couldn't figure out another
way, and this worked well.