OT - NZ Mine disaster

Old November 24th 10, 04:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carol in NZ

Default OT - NZ Mine disaster

For any who may know NZ a little, we have just heard the 29 miners who
have been trapped since Fri afternoon inside the Pike River Mine on
our southern West coast of NZ, have been very sadly confirmed as
having no hope at all, of surviving a 2nd explosion down the mine
Carol in NZ
Old November 24th 10, 08:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

How very sad. Thanks for letting us know Carol. I haven't heard any
news yet today.
..
In message , Carol in NZ
writes

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green

Old November 24th 10, 01:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DiMa[_4_]

I have been praying for their rescue but will now pray for their families.

--
Di
I'm creative! You can't expect me to be neat too.

Old November 24th 10, 06:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

Prayers for their families.

Sunny
Old November 24th 10, 11:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bronnie[_2_]

"Carol in NZ" wrote in messagenews:715pe69pa0o00fbdrku5d69vshoi0mrsbg@4ax .com...

For any who may know NZ a little, we have just heard the 29 miners who
have been trapped since Fri afternoon inside the Pike River Mine on
our southern West coast of NZ, have been very sadly confirmed as
having no hope at all, of surviving a 2nd explosion down the mine
Carol in NZ

this is so very sad, particularly coming so soon after the successful
Chilean rescue. Our hearts to out to everyone.
Bronnie
Old November 25th 10, 12:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Our evening news was telling us about the 2nd explosion. So sad. My
prayers are with the families.
Barbara in FL
"

Disaster Sue Roessel Dura Pottery 11 December 14th 07 03:14 AM
OT - Disaster Diverted Mika Quilting 13 April 10th 06 11:30 PM
disaster stash Marjorie Needlework 0 October 25th 05 06:42 PM
Disaster quilts done! Leslie & The Furbabies in MO. Quilting 26 September 7th 05 03:08 AM
over reduction disaster Laura Pottery 11 September 1st 04 08:30 PM