OT-kind of patchwork

Old November 20th 10, 06:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Default OT-kind of patchwork

http://kellyswallow.co.uk/#/patchwork-chairs/4541760922

fun thing to do with patchwork.
Taria

Old November 21st 10, 01:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy in SoCal

On Nov 20, 10:00*am, "Taria" wrote:
http://kellyswallow.co.uk/#/patchwork-chairs/4541760922

fun thing to do with patchwork.
Taria

thanks, Taria for the link, that was fun.
Love the pink one!
amy
Old November 21st 10, 12:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

I have a beloved old upholstered wingback Queen Anne-type chair that the
fabric is giving way due to age and sun. This would be a marvelous way to
refresh the chair and have fabrics of my choice. So a BIG thank you for
the ideas!

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Old November 22nd 10, 02:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

I loved the chair idea too and I hope Leslie will give her beloved chair a
go. However - did you see that coming? - somehow the fabric choices in the
example just don't sit well with me. Or is it the lack of pieced blocks?
Would log cabins be better? crazy quilt? Grandmother's Flower Garden?
Polly

Old November 22nd 10, 03:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

I have a vision of some Jacobean type appliqué... some where on the
chair.... when I get around to it. Maybe on the arms or the back??? ;-)

And shame on you, Polly, for mentioning log cabin blocks! You know about
me and log cabins..... LOL

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Old November 22nd 10, 12:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells[_3_]

Jacobean tree of life up the back?

Sally at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk
http://picasaweb.google.com/SallySeaside

Old November 23rd 10, 04:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Irondale

"Taria" wrote

http://kellyswallow.co.uk/#/patchwork-chairs/4541760922

fun thing to do with patchwork.
Taria

How fun! Thanks for sharing all the colorful chairs. This I
will
make after I find that perfect chair at some garage sale.
How
fun to sit in!

Thank you, Taria, for sharing!

I have no idea if you do Thanksgiving in the UK, but a
happy,
blissful one to you and your loved ones.

Donna
in the Pacific NW where there's about 6" of snow on the
ground,
wind finally stopped so no more - degree's.....just 22 out
now,
and trying hard to keep up with all the birds! So many
different
ones came yesterday and all so thirsty! Warm water they
got.
I'm so thankful for so many things.

Old November 23rd 10, 05:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells[_3_]

Thanks for your good wishes but no, we don't have Thanksgiving in the
UK, Its only celebrated in Liberia, Granada and parts of the
Netherlands, as well as Canada and the US. I think Canada's is in October.

So a very happy Thanksgiving to all in the USA for Thursday. All the
food sounds delicious - Most people in the UK have turkey as our
traditional Christmas dinner, but with Christmas Pudding instead of all
the pies. On Thursday we will be having pork chops - bought this
morning! Dessert? Haven't decided yet.

Sally at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk
http://picasaweb.google.com/SallySeaside

"Taria" wrote

Old November 24th 10, 11:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

On 23/11/2010 17:59, Sally Swindells wrote:
Thanks for your good wishes but no, we don't have Thanksgiving in the
UK, Its only celebrated in Liberia, Granada and parts of the
Netherlands, as well as Canada and the US. I think Canada's is in October.

So a very happy Thanksgiving to all in the USA for Thursday. All the
food sounds delicious - Most people in the UK have turkey as our
traditional Christmas dinner, but with Christmas Pudding instead of all
the pies. On Thursday we will be having pork chops - bought this
morning! Dessert? Haven't decided yet.

Seafood risotto here! And possibly ice cream for afters, though it may
just be fruit.

My men want a duck for Christmas dinner. I may also do pheasant.

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Patchwork anyone? juliasb Quilting 8 November 14th 08 03:21 PM
Ottoman patchwork Jack Campin - bogus address Quilting 4 January 5th 08 12:48 PM
patchwork and quilting [email protected] Quilting 8 July 17th 07 04:38 AM
tv and patchwork... pomodoro Quilting 14 August 24th 06 06:07 PM
Patchwork Vera Mendes Quilting 8 November 22nd 03 08:18 PM