not totally OT - New QI

Old November 14th 05, 11:22 PM
CNY/VAstitcher

Default not totally OT - New QI

Please join me in extending love and kisses to the newest member of our
family!! Deanna is a shelter rescue. SHe was in the shelter for 4
months, and came to them as a neglect case. She is a sweet little love
muffin who is very good with both the children and the cats. SHe is
approximately 9 years old and will be going in tomorrow for her free vet
check that all shelter animals are entitled to (if within 3 days).

Right now, she seems more bonded to me, but we are working on
that...both children love her to pieces, and DH is thrilled with her as
well, though he always thought he would have a Lab if he ever had
another dog.

Larisa

http://photos.yahoo.com/nystitcher1972

Album title: new baby
Old November 14th 05, 11:26 PM
Cindy Schmidt

She's a beauty Larisa.

Big sloppy kisses from Frazier and soft purrs from Abby.

--
Cindy from MO

news

Old November 14th 05, 11:36 PM
maryd

What a sweetie!!

--
Mary

news : Please join me in extending love and kisses to the newest member of our
:

Old November 14th 05, 11:55 PM
Tina

She does look like a sweetheart Lissa - you made a good choice!

Hugs from us,
Tina, Billy, Freckles, Aubrey, Tinkerbell and Velcro
oh, by the way, I think I finally killed the fish today, now we're down
to two hermit crabs - of course, I've neglected to check and see if
Billy has watered them lately.....hmmm could I be so lucky?

Old November 15th 05, 12:26 AM
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Awwwww... what a sweet face she has. Bless you for adopting an older
dog. I understand they can be difficult to place in a home. Everybody
seems to want a puppy- too much work for this old lady.

Have fun with your newest family member!

Leslie & The Furbabies (all rescue dogs and a cat here!) in MO.

Old November 15th 05, 01:20 AM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
CNY/VAstitcher wrote:

Please join me in extending love and kisses to the newest member of our
family!! Deanna is a shelter rescue. SHe was in the shelter for 4
months, and came to them as a neglect case. She is a sweet little love
muffin who is very good with both the children and the cats. SHe is
approximately 9 years old and will be going in tomorrow for her free vet
check that all shelter animals are entitled to (if within 3 days).

Right now, she seems more bonded to me, but we are working on
that...both children love her to pieces, and DH is thrilled with her as
well, though he always thought he would have a Lab if he ever had
another dog.

Larisa

http://photos.yahoo.com/nystitcher1972

Album title: new baby

What a sweet face she has, Larisa! Congratulations on the new addition.

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old November 15th 05, 01:59 AM
teleflora

"CNY/VAstitcher" wrote in message
news
Please join me in extending love and kisses to the newest member of our
family!! Deanna is a shelter rescue. SHe was in the shelter for 4
months, and came to them as a neglect case. She is a sweet little love
muffin who is very good with both the children and the cats. SHe is
approximately 9 years old and will be going in tomorrow for her free vet
check that all shelter animals are entitled to (if within 3 days).

Aw, a 9 year old with a second chance at a good home. How terrific is that.
I could just bawl like a baby.

Thanks for doing this.

Cindy

Old November 15th 05, 05:54 AM
rusty

awwwww...she looks so sweet! The older ones are so wonderful--they
seem to know when they have found their forever home. She *will* be a
love bug if she's anything like my Abbie who looks a lot like her...
Congratulations to all of you, fur and otherwise(g). rusty

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend; inside, it's too dark
to read." (G Marx)

Old November 15th 05, 07:18 AM
Cheryl in Oz

She is a darling Larisa - and so are you for taking an "older" dog into a
good home. She will be a loving companion for her new family.

Best wishes from me and the furries - Enness, Boofhead and Donut.
--
Cheryl
cawaitesATnetconnectDOTcomDOTau

Old November 15th 05, 09:51 AM
SNIGDIBBLY

ARen't rescues the bestest??? Thank you for picking an older new forever
friend. They are less adoptable and more apt to be euthanized. I'm sure
she will fast become a loving member of your family. Did I tell you thank
you for all your hard work and patience on the hug quilt you did?

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \