A Christmas Prayer request

Old December 27th 04, 01:26 AM
Debi Matlack

Default A Christmas Prayer request

On Christmas morning, my aunt's niece , Elena (not directly my cousin, but
by marriage), who is six years old, backed up to a heater Christmas morning
and her nightshirt/t-shirt caught fire. Her sister Kayla saw it and threw
water on her to put it out while her mother rolled her on the floor. She has
1st, 2nd and 3rd degree burns, mostly on her back and bottom and some on her
elbows and arms as well. Skin graft surgery was done this morning, she did
well and if those take, she may be home in a matter of days. But I would
still like to request prayers/good thoughts/mojo that anyone has to spare
for Elena and her family. Her sister Kayla is a big hero too but the
situation is going to be rough on all of them for awhile.
Thank you,
Debi

Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?

Old December 27th 04, 01:34 AM
Butterfly

My Wings are on their way
Butterfly Kisses to the lil one and Cyberhugs to the rest of the family--you
keep some for yourself, too
Butterfly
ink.net...

Old December 27th 04, 01:41 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

That must have been so scary. How old is Kayla? That was quick thinking.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

Old December 27th 04, 02:02 AM
Carolyn McCarty

Prayers and good, healing thoughts are on the way from Tucson. Poor little
tyke! Three cheers for Kayla, who kept her head and did the right thing.
Hoping Elena comes home soon.

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo
take out nospam to reply

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green

Old December 27th 04, 02:21 AM
hfw

Prayers on their way pronto from Philadelphia!

--Heidi

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b

Old December 27th 04, 03:44 AM
Sharon Harper

Gentle hugs and lots of love headed Elena's way. And to the rest of the
family too. My dd2 (Mikayla - often called Kayla) sends major You Go Girl
Hero Hugs to Kayla. How old is Kayla and would it be possible to have an
address to send kiddie squishies to them both?

--
Sharon from Melbourne Australia
Queen of Down Under

Old December 27th 04, 04:10 AM
Polly Esther

Oh my goodness, so very sorry. We will be holding her close in our hearts
and prayers, Polly

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 01:26:47 GMT, "Debi Matlack"
wrote:

[...]

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
--Mae West

OT Prayer Request NanaV Quilting 25 December 26th 04 10:18 PM
OT Prayer Request Update NanaV Quilting 13 December 22nd 04 05:59 PM
OT Urgent QI prayer request [weak stomach warning!] Dreamweaver Quilting 31 May 19th 04 02:58 AM
Prayer quilt request merrystitch Quilting 9 April 16th 04 02:12 AM
OT - A Dog's Christmas Promises LN \(remove NOSPAM\) Quilting 5 December 24th 03 04:14 AM