Curved Pinwheels

Old January 4th 07, 11:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*

Default Curved Pinwheels

hey Estelle,
after our wee chat last night you know how to do the curves.
have a look at this website for some real inspiration.
http://www.southwindquilts.com/
see ya online again soon.
cheers,
jeanne
out of the chockys again, girl, and up on your stepper, lol, just kidding
ya
--
Vote B'fly for President '08
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

"Estelle Gallagher" wrote...
Can anyone guid me to a site on how to make a curved pinwheel block! Tia
--
Estelle UK
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gal.../ph//my_photos

Old January 5th 07, 08:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sharon Harper

Eeew - take a look at my whirligigs on my yahoo site - are they similar to
what you are looking for? If so I'm happy to send you the instructions.

http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/craft.html (takes awhile to load)
quicker)

Old January 7th 07, 02:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Estelle Gallagher

Thanks Patti I just found your reply!
"Pati Cook" wrote in message
ink.net...
Estelle, you might want to check on "spiral" because that is what those
are frequently called. I do know that there are a few versions in
BlockBase, in the Curved/ 4-Patch section.

Pati, in Phx

Estelle Gallagher wrote:
Thanks Pat. I was thinking of the blades actually! I know I've seen them
somewhere! I thought I had saved it when I saw it!It was just something
that I felt like trying!
"Patti" wrote in message

No site knowledge, Estelle (of course, this is me you are talking to!!).
However, which bit do you want curved? the outer 'square' or the blades
of the 'wheel'?
.
In message , Estelle Gallagher
writes

Can anyone guid me to a site on how to make a curved pinwheel block! Tia
--
Estelle UK
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gal...m/album?.dir=c
431&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//uk.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_pho
tos

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

Where to buy curved needle Myrna Sewing 3 March 18th 06 04:48 PM
curved borders Sharon Gates Quilting 3 February 5th 06 12:33 AM
Best source for curved tubes for bangle bracelets? Bacchae Beads 7 November 16th 05 10:03 PM
ISO 2-strand curved silver tubes Kimbo Beads 8 March 15th 04 06:31 PM
Curved Applique with Pinking Shears M. Wetmore Quilting 6 December 23rd 03 10:51 PM