OT - Good News, Bad News

Old December 2nd 04, 06:26 AM
Tinkster

Default OT - Good News, Bad News

I just wanted to pop in for a second and say buh bye... I'm headed to
Indiana tomorrow for a three day class with Lucio Bubacco. That's the
good news.

The bad news is that I fell down my basement stairs Sunday evening and
banged myself up pretty badly. I spent Tuesday at the VA Hospital in
Ann Arbor, and most of today at the VA Clinic in Toledo.

I have a severely sprained left ankle, an even worse right knee, and a
broken right big toe. The break goes into the joint.

My right knee is the one that I injured in a 38' fall when I was in
the service. I landed on it. Three years later, I was in a serious car
accident and it was my right knee that went through the dashboard. Now
this.

So now I'll be driving about five and a half hours to somewhere in
Indiana. LOL! I just hope I can block out the owiness enough to
actually learn something in the class.

At least I have fuzzy flaming dice hanging from my wheeled walker.
Sheesh.

Tink
Check here for available work:
http://blackswampglassworks.com/latest.htm
Old December 2nd 04, 06:44 AM
Shirley Shone

I am sorry to hear of your misfortune and that you have hurt yourself so
much.
I hope your class helps you forget the pain.

Waving my wand, wafting good healing vibes across the pond.
Shirley

In message , Tinkster
writes

--
Shirley Shone
Old December 2nd 04, 06:56 AM
Carla

Poor Tink! Speedy healing vibes on the way. I hope you can still enjoy
your class.

Cheers,
Carla

Old December 2nd 04, 07:58 AM
Cheryl

GOOD GRIEF!!!!

Hope you can enjoy the class - despite the pain....

Keep the foot up as much as possible when you aren't at the torch...
otherwise - it's gonna swell and hurt more!
(try a few ice packs for when it's down)

and for goodness sakes - DON'T FALL AGAIN!

Cheryl
DRAGON BEADS
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/

Old December 2nd 04, 11:34 AM
Kandice Seeber

Jesus!!! Ow! Have as much fun as you can in the class - pain and all.
((((((((hugs)))))))))

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old December 2nd 04, 12:43 PM
Diana Curtis

OMTP!!!
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too

GOOD GRIEF!!!!

Old December 2nd 04, 01:06 PM
Karen_AZ

Ow Ow OW!!!!!! Take care of yourself, be careful driving (you're probably on
the road already), and have fun with Lucio!!!!

I saw a car with flaming fuzzy dice the other day, and immediately thought
of you, dahling! LOL

KarenK (who can't wait to see the trickle-down effect from THIS class)

Old December 2nd 04, 04:29 PM
Tinkster

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 06:06:09 -0700, "Karen_AZ"
wrote:

Ow Ow OW!!!!!! Take care of yourself, be careful driving (you're probably on
the road already), and have fun with Lucio!!!!

I saw a car with flaming fuzzy dice the other day, and immediately thought
of you, dahling! LOL

KarenK (who can't wait to see the trickle-down effect from THIS class)

I can see it now... Nekkid devil beads holding bananas :-) It has
taken me HOURS to do the simple stuff I needed to do before leaving.
Showering was the most interesting, to be sure. I appear to be ready
to go. Wish me luck! TTFN!

Old December 2nd 04, 05:51 PM
Cheri2Star

The bad news is that I fell down my basement stairs Sunday evening and
banged myself up pretty badly. I spent Tuesday at the VA Hospital in
Ann Arbor, and most of today at the VA Clinic in Toledo.

Poor Tink! I'm so sorry! Sending lots of healing white light. I hope you
enjoy the class.

Cheri
(Bubbee to Emily and Nathan)

It's my life
And it's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just want to live while I'm alive - Bon Jovi
Old December 2nd 04, 07:50 PM
susiegibson

oof on the darn fall....
healing vibes coming your way!!!!!!!!
best of luck with the drive and the class...
huggs,susieg

--

susie gibson

http://www.reachone.com/sgibson/

"Tinkster" wrote in message
[...]

---

Good news, and agonizing over kiln purchase Kalera Stratton Beads 0 October 14th 03 06:11 PM
Some good news! Lee S. Billings Beads 7 July 4th 03 07:10 PM
Good Not Sick Kitty News!!!!! Beadbimbo Beads 1 July 3rd 03 06:36 AM
Good Not Sick Kitty News!!!!! OT Kandice Seeber Beads 0 July 2nd 03 08:44 PM