AD: Some beads up on eBay

Old September 2nd 04, 09:31 PM
Kalera Stratton

Default AD: Some beads up on eBay

I got crazy and put a few sets up for auction;

http://www.snurl.com/1sfe

Thanks for looking!

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old September 3rd 04, 12:18 AM
Diana Curtis

Oooooh.. sundrops... how did you do that? come up with an orange and a
purple I like together? Thats weird. I would have staked my life on it that
no how would I like those together.. ever.
Diana

Old September 3rd 04, 01:14 AM
Margie

On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 13:31:28 -0700, Kalera Stratton
wrote:

I got crazy and put a few sets up for auction;

http://www.snurl.com/1sfe

Quick! Someone hide my wallet!

--
Margie
"The only thing that separates us from the animals is our

Old September 3rd 04, 02:31 AM
Beadbimbo

I love the juice set, and I'm not even an orange OR a yellow person!! What
is BHV?

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old September 3rd 04, 02:39 AM
starlia

BHV is the Bead Hive. It's an eBay group.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

Old September 3rd 04, 04:55 AM
Kalera Stratton

Hee hee! Thank you! That's Uroboros Marigold, and Grape over white...
there's something about the warmth and softness of the Marigold that
begged for that combination. It's not one that I normally do, either,
but I really love it!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old September 3rd 04, 05:03 AM
Kalera Stratton

Thanks! Beadhive is an eBay group of beadlovers... he

http://groups.ebay.com/forum.jspa?fo...0941841662 95

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old September 5th 04, 01:34 AM
Beadbimbo

Oh thanks. I think I joined that. Just have never had time to figure it
out.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old September 5th 04, 07:09 PM
Dr. Sooz

It just asks me to sign in over and over and over. Bleh! Do you have to
register in groups as well as eBay itself?

Thanks! Beadhive is an eBay group of beadlovers... he

http://groups.ebay.com/forum.jspa?fo...0941841662 95

~~
Sooz
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~~Joseph Chilton
Pearce

Old September 5th 04, 10:39 PM
Kandice Seeber

Yep. It's kind of annoying that you have to register with the groups as
well and log in every freaking time. But I love the group, so I do.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs