OT - The hunter returns, victorious!

Old June 25th 04, 04:17 AM
Dr. Sooz

Default OT - The hunter returns, victorious!

We used those molded plastic wading pools for new puppy litters~!
~~
Sooz
Old June 25th 04, 06:55 AM
Kalera Stratton

That's clever!

I will probably set my turtle loose in it for a while before filling
it... she doesn't get to spend enough time outdoors.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old June 25th 04, 07:52 PM
Kalera Stratton

She's a box turtle... they do burrow a bit, but they have blunt little
claws. Cuties!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

vj wrote:
vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from Kalera Stratton
:

]I will probably set my turtle loose in it for a while before filling
]it... she doesn't get to spend enough time outdoors.

don't know what kind of turtle you have - but be careful!
they have sharp claws and can dig their way out before you know it.
i lost one who managed to work his way out of a wooden sandbox!

-----------
@vicki [SnuggleWench]
(Books) http://www.booksnbytes.com
newest creations: http://www.vickijean.com/new.html
-----------
and to the republic which it established, one nation from many peoples,
promising liberty and justice for all.
Feel free to use the above variant pledge in your own postings.

Old June 26th 04, 07:51 AM
Kalera Stratton

I am crazy about turtles. I love everything about them. Like some people
are dog crazy, I am turtle crazy! They are soooooo cute and sweet, and
have the best personalities! Every turtle is so different, they have
their own little quirks and habits. They're GREAT. *sigh*

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

vj wrote:
vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from Kalera Stratton
:

]She's a box turtle... they do burrow a bit, but they have blunt little
]claws. Cuties!

**smile**
i love turtles. i thought that was what i had, but it was so long
ago, i could be wrong. it was 20 years ago.

-----------

Old June 26th 04, 10:01 AM
Dr. Sooz

I am crazy about turtles. I love everything about them. Like some people
are dog crazy, I am turtle crazy! They are soooooo cute and sweet, and
have the best personalities! Every turtle is so different, they have
their own little quirks and habits. They're GREAT. *sigh*

It's true! You're right! That's how they are.
~~
Sooz
Old June 26th 04, 03:41 PM
Cheryl

, I am turtle crazy! They are soooooo cute and sweet, and

want another?

I have a very elderly Box Turtle named Bill- who could use a new home ....

Nobody around here pays much attention to him anymore....

Cheryl
DRAGON BEADS
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/

Old June 26th 04, 07:16 PM
Cheryl

so when am i going to start seeing turtle beads?

everybody has made a turtle at some time or another! LOL

I made them years ago - for a woman who collected turtles - but stopped making
them... there was not much demand....
Turtles huh???
LOL

Old June 29th 04, 10:36 AM
Kalera Stratton

Aw! I would love him... but how would he get here?

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old June 29th 04, 10:37 AM
Kalera Stratton

I have made a few turtle beads just for me, but it never occurred to me
that anyone else might want them!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old June 29th 04, 06:12 PM
Cheryl

Aw! I would love him... but how would he get here?

Vicki wants him too
we are considering overnight Express Mail....