Q about lace making

Old October 10th 04, 11:55 PM
Renee

Default Q about lace making

Hi. I'm looking for online groups/listservs about lace making.
Renee
Old October 11th 04, 07:09 AM
Jeanine3

Needlelace, bobbon lace, crochet lace or tatted lace? I'm sure there are
many more kinds. I know there is a lace webring...

This is a Canadian site:
http://www.lacegazette.com/

Australian:
http://www.austlaceguild.org/

Or this one with lots 'n lots 'o links:
http://www.cbel.com/lacemaking_crafts/

HTH!
Jeanine in Canada

Old October 11th 04, 11:53 AM
The Lady Gardener

Hi Renee

Try a search for Arachne, and there is a great yahoo group for Bobbin lace.

Cheers

Joanne

om...