More Ladybugs, Cheryl (or anyone else)?

Old October 6th 04, 08:37 PM
Suzanne

Default More Ladybugs, Cheryl (or anyone else)?

The last couple Herrschners catalogs I received had a really cute
neeldepoint kit of a kitten with a ladybug on its nose. Try this link
http://www.herrschners.com/products/...ku=067206&tab=. If
that doesn't work, the item number is XV067206. Though it is a kit,
it's only $7.99.

--
Suze
Cat hair? That's just an embellishment.

Old October 6th 04, 09:55 PM
Cheryl Isaak

On 10/6/04 3:37 PM, in article
2004100614373527590%suzette40@comcastnetstitch, "Suzanne"
wrote:

The last couple Herrschners catalogs I received had a really cute
neeldepoint kit of a kitten with a ladybug on its nose. Try this link
http://www.herrschners.com/products/...ku=067206&tab=. If
that doesn't work, the item number is XV067206. Though it is a kit,
it's only $7.99.

Sweet, but alas, I don't do needle point, it doesn't like me!
Cheryl

Old October 7th 04, 06:51 AM
Liz Hampton

Several years ago Terrance Nolan & Claudia Dutcher (Dutch Treat Designs)
joined efforts in a magazine to create a ladybug tabletopper. Claudia did
the border & Terrance did the (over one) ladybugs. I don't remember the
magazine, but I'm sure that if you email Dutch Treat Designs, Claudia could
tell you which one it was. It is one of the few tabletoppers that I made &
kept for myself. I displayed it at the library the summer that our reading
program was: Don't bug me, I'm reading. :-)
Liz from Humbug

Old October 7th 04, 11:37 AM
Cheryl Isaak

On 10/7/04 1:51 AM, in article , "Liz
Hampton" wrote:

Several years ago Terrance Nolan & Claudia Dutcher (Dutch Treat Designs)
joined efforts in a magazine to create a ladybug tabletopper. Claudia did
the border & Terrance did the (over one) ladybugs. I don't remember the
magazine, but I'm sure that if you email Dutch Treat Designs, Claudia could
tell you which one it was. It is one of the few tabletoppers that I made &
kept for myself. I displayed it at the library the summer that our reading
program was: Don't bug me, I'm reading. :-)
Liz from Humbug

I just may have to do that! it would be prefect for over DD's night stand!
Cheryl

Old October 7th 04, 12:41 PM
BDS2pds

Raymond Honeyman did a really fine cushion on ladybugs ; the pattern was in one
of the british mags. It was cool. Let me see if I can find it!
Old October 7th 04, 01:19 PM
Cheryl Isaak

On 10/7/04 7:41 AM, in article ,
"BDS2pds" wrote:

Raymond Honeyman did a really fine cushion on ladybugs ; the pattern was in
one
of the british mags. It was cool. Let me see if I can find it!

Cool!

Cheryl

Old October 7th 04, 07:08 PM
BDS2pds

I am still looking Cheryl---- all I can find for him is the Fleurs. Perhaps it
was not him--- Stitcher's world for sure though.
Old October 9th 04, 05:27 PM
Pat EAXStitch

We`re getting American Harlequib Ladybirds over here, and they`re worried
that they`re going to wipe out our nice native ones. Take `em back!

Pat P

Old October 9th 04, 07:56 PM
Cheryl Isaak

Sorry, we're over run with the Asian ones. I like mine "old fashioned" ones
much better - they're prettier

Cheryl