Joann's coupon

Old April 12th 07, 12:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Valerie in FL

Default Joann's coupon

Anyone have a link to a store coupon? I haven't gotten a flyer here in
weeks. Thanks in advance!

--
Valerie in FL
My quilts: http://community.webshots.com/user/vjkahler

Old April 12th 07, 09:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews Moore

There has been a Joann's coupon in The Orlando Sunday paper for the past 5
or 6 weeks. Two of my neighbors save them for lucky me!
Barbara in Eustis

Old April 16th 07, 10:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jeri

"Valerie in FL" wrote in message
Anyone have a link to a store coupon? I haven't gotten a flyer here in
weeks. Thanks in advance!

Here you go. It's only good until the 18th though.

http://www.joann-mail.com/J0540s3c/c...l?r=0467249413
--
Jeri
"Change is inevitable, except from vending machines."

Joann's New Coupon nana2b Quilting 4 February 1st 06 07:56 PM
JoAnn's 50% Coupon Mickie Swall Quilting 2 December 1st 05 04:00 AM
New Joann's Coupon nana2b Quilting 0 February 23rd 05 04:07 PM
50% off coupon at JoAnn's Kay Ahr Quilting 8 April 21st 04 10:36 PM
40% off coupon at Joann's Susie Quilting 17 March 26th 04 03:50 AM