OT Updates please?

Old May 24th 09, 04:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Default OT Updates please?

I was looking for an old msg. and realized it would be
nice if we could get some updates?
How is Pig's recovery coming along?
Dreamie and her ear?
B'fly son Joshua?
How about Kathyl? (been awhile are you back to normal?)
....and where is Sandy Foster?
For those of you that just read once in awhile could
you check in with us?
Sending hugs to Rita, Bonnie, Jeanne and so many others
from here we keep in our thoughts and prayers.

BTW, my nephew that broke his back last month is healing
really well. All the thoughts and prayers from you guys
well appreciated.
Hugs, TAria
Old May 24th 09, 05:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

How sweet of you to think of this Taria. I had a follow up dr. appointment
just this week. He told me from his point of view I was healing perfectly,
but he also said that from my point of view it might be a couple years. (DD
with a similar injury...a bit worse IMHO...said it may be more than that, as
she is nearing the two year milestone.) I have stiffness and swelling that
limit my activites still...going down a flight of stairs is probably the
most difficult, and uneven terrain can send me off balance. Six months of
a lot of sitting has weakened my back muscles (and changed the reading on
the scale) so I get a lower backache when I walk very far or am on my feet
for long. I think that's a matter of stamina, exercise and the way I'm
walking, so I need to just work through it. Gosh....that sounds really
whiney.....I'm going in the right direction and I only have low levels of
pain. I'm much better than some of our members. Thanks for remembering me.
It's been a crazy six months. But I'm improving.

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old May 24th 09, 10:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Rita

Caught your hugs. Update: Woke up at 2 am and couldn't breath and in a lot
of pain under the ribs.(I'm on oxygen 24/7) Hubby called 911.EMTs came
within 5 minutes.Hospitalized for 2 nights. Hospital suspected pneumonia or
heart attack. Myriads of tests and the only conclusion they could reach is
that I had an infection or a pulled muscle. Very scary!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs to
all

--
Rita
http://ritasquilts.com

Old May 24th 09, 11:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

I'm glad you got it attended to! That's a scary situation. I hope it
doesn't happen again. Take care....

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old May 24th 09, 11:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Michelle C[_3_]

Rita wrote:
Caught your hugs. Update: Woke up at 2 am and couldn't breath and in a lot
of pain under the ribs.(I'm on oxygen 24/7) Hubby called 911.EMTs came
within 5 minutes.Hospitalized for 2 nights. Hospital suspected pneumonia or
heart attack. Myriads of tests and the only conclusion they could reach is
that I had an infection or a pulled muscle. Very scary!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs to
all

Yikes Rita! That IS scary. Glad it wasn't pneumonia or a heart attack.

Take care. I imagine you need to rest a bit after being the hospital.
I used to work in a hospital and I don't think the patients got a bit of
rest.

Best regards,
Michelle in NV
Old May 24th 09, 11:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*

ouch, my first thot was gallstones, that'd be on the right side only tho.
i'll assume they considered and checked for that.
but checking that when i had issues with it waaaay back in the mid 70s was
that the dye they make ya drink is supposed to go into the gallbladder and
show any stones on an xray.
prob was there must of been a stone in the duct at the time and the dye went
right thru me, so couldnt see if there were any stones there or not.
i've only had a couple of smaller less painful times with same thing since
then.
for me it was eating too much fatty foods in one sitting. now i know better.
sorry rambling again, i do that a lot lately.
glad you are home and feeling better now.
j.

"Rita" wrote...

Old May 24th 09, 11:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*

nothing new here.
j.

Old May 25th 09, 12:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

Joshua goes in for a checkup the end of this month. Hopefully he will be put
on one crutch instead of 2 like now. he still has PT 3 x's a week. We go
together on Fridays. I find out the end of June how long I have to continue.
Thanks for asking
Butterfly

Old May 25th 09, 05:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
judyanna

Don't know if I'm included in your group (g)! My sclc scans weren't
good - I'm on another chemo. I dont know how much I've posted lately
about thism but I did fire my doctor!
Right now I'm dealing with the most painful I've ever done - the
sciatic nerve - at least I hope that's what it is not a disc! Can't
walk sit or stand, lie down roll (but I do beg!)
I have a new endocronologist appt for the high sugars (been diabetic
20 years) and the new chemo doctor this week. Then I can deal with
this nerve.
I'm not even home - I'm in the Berkshires! Just got back from seeing
Arlo Guthrie - painful but worth it!
Judy from Mass

Old May 25th 09, 06:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Oh my yes indeed you were included in our need to report in quilters. GREAT
that you fired your doctor. Liked your report that you could still beg. (We
will be happy to come scratch your ears and say 'good girl' .) The
Berkshires? How lovely. How very lovely. We've been missing our trip to
the Smokies to just wallow in the arrival of spring. I'm clueless as to who
Arlo Guthrie is. We probably need to get out more. Polly

On May 24, 11:47 am, Taria wrote:
I was looking for an old msg. and realized it would be
nice if we could get some updates?
How is Pig's recovery coming along?
Dreamie and her ear?
B'fly son Joshua?
How about Kathyl? (been awhile are you back to normal?)
...and where is Sandy Foster?
For those of you that just read once in awhile could
you check in with us?
Sending hugs to Rita, Bonnie, Jeanne and so many others
from here we keep in our thoughts and prayers.

BTW, my nephew that broke his back last month is healing
really well. All the thoughts and prayers from you guys
well appreciated.
Hugs, TAria

AD an updates Sarajane Helm Polymer Clay 4 August 17th 05 03:26 PM
Updates -- at last KI Graham Quilting 1 August 16th 05 01:35 PM
several updates Idahoqltr Quilting 8 June 7th 05 04:12 PM
OT and NOT updates:) ~Candace~ Beads 17 January 25th 05 03:10 PM
Updates maryd Quilting 0 August 14th 04 06:33 AM