FMG now has Hill Tribe Silver!

Old July 25th 03, 02:04 PM
EL

Pat,

Wow! You have Bonita's Armani? We've heard a lot about him (and you) on RR
Folk.

My last two Ridgebacks have been undercover ridgebacks, both rescues, both
gorgeous, both wonderful dogs. Our Sandy left us two years ago, but Taka is
still going strong. I recommend rrr's very highly! And, of course, I
recommend rrrr (rescue ridgless rhodesian ridgebacks for you non-doggy
types) VERY highly.

Elise

This is a post-only address.
Send replies to e_lewis AT bellsouth DOT net
(with the obvious corrections)
"WildPoppy1" wrote in message
elise
we got our first ridgeback Karat, from chris and stuart, pc was her

daddy...
sassafrass her mom. she would write letters home to mom and dad. she

lived to
9 1 /2, we lost her a year ago last Christmas. in the mean time we have

second rr, armani-bwana from kennels in alabama... but may be getting what

my
retired cop husband referrs to as an "Under Cover" rr, or rrr.

we have been with fmg for 18 years, they have always played fair with us,

and
they feature photos of missing children, my other passion in life, finding
space in sale books.

i plan on continuing our business relationship...even having a "pet member

of
the family" i get no discounts or any compensations from fmg.
pat moses-caudel
http://members.aol.com/patmcaudel/2index.html

Old July 26th 03, 11:23 PM
Kandice Seeber

A broom stick skirt is a long, wrinkly, often cotton or rayon skirt, usually
with a stretch waistband and lots and lots of fabric. I used to wear them
all the time.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

What is a broom stick skirt?

Deirdre

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 05:00:58 GMT, "Christina Peterson"
wrote:

I always wore "broom stick" skirts and fitted tops, and I was generally
mistaken for being Polish, or Western European. Foreign, but not too
foriegn.

Old July 29th 03, 04:23 AM
Deirdre S.

Ah! I've seen those, but didn't know what they were called. They are
very attractive on lots of body-types.

Deirdre