FMG now has Hill Tribe Silver!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 23rd 03, 12:58 AM
Dr. Sooz

Default FMG now has Hill Tribe Silver!

OH MAN. Why'd you have to tell me? I'm not wavering, though. I won't buy
from Fire Mountain Gems. (choke a *rabbit?*..... sobbing)

I just received my July-September, 2003 flyer from Fire Mountain
Gems and just about fell over! The first *18* pages are full sized
pics of their new line of Hill Tribe Silver, along with a story and
photos of the villagers they purchased the silver from.

There are unbelievable shapes - and the flowers, leaves, cones,
fish, a new dragonfly shape, a rabbit, seed bead size... whew! Many
are shapes and sizes that I haven't seen before, and I've cruised
plenty of online shops looking for Hill Tribe Silver. They are all
simply gorgeous! (I know where my next gallery check is going)

~~
Sooz
-------
ESBC