Three Centuries of Stitching History

Old January 7th 04, 05:19 PM
Cheryl Isaak

Ok - it is sent.

NOW - a plug for NYT - I registered awhile back. You can get a daily report
of the headlines or not and just read at will. I read only the Science, Food
and Home and Garden sections and get the book review list sent to me.

No junk mail from them!
Cheryl

On 1/7/04 9:17 AM, in article , "Skyhooks"
wrote:

I'm of the same mind as Dianne & Olwyn Mary. I don't want to register
just to read something, and I'd like to know what this is about. Please
include me in the mailing or post here (?). Thanks so much.

Sweet Stitching!!!!!!!

Helen (Skyhooks)
hmardis *aht* uiuc "daught" edu

"reply to" address munged -- read line above for correct addy.

TFTD: Good things turn up when both ends of your mouth do the same!

Dianne Lewandowski wrote:

Or copy/paste here? Or include me in your emailing? I'm the same view
as Olwyn Mary.
Thanks much
Dianne

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

On 1/7/04 7:11 AM, in article
,
"Olwynmary" wrote:

Interesting article:

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/01/02/arts/02GALL.html

What is this about, please? (I can't read the NYT on the web because they
insist on my registering first, and this is something I decline to do!)

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans

I can email it to you and will do so - I read NYT for the recipes and home
and garden.

Cheryl

Old January 7th 04, 05:26 PM
Skyhooks

Thanks Cheryl, interesting read

Helen (Sky)

Dianne Lewandowski wrote:

Or copy/paste here? Or include me in your emailing? I'm the same view
as Olwyn Mary.
Thanks much
Dianne

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

On 1/7/04 7:11 AM, in article
,

Old January 7th 04, 05:32 PM
Olwynmary

Olwyn Mary and Dianne,
I sent you the full text! Enjoy!
Cheryl

Thank you so much. It does indeed sound like fascinating exhibit.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.
Old January 8th 04, 05:46 PM
Ellice

On 1/7/04 12:19 PM,"Cheryl Isaak" posted:

NOW - a plug for NYT - I registered awhile back. You can get a daily report
of the headlines or not and just read at will. I read only the Science, Food
and Home and Garden sections and get the book review list sent to me.

No junk mail from them!

Me, too. We get the WashPost in real print, but I also am registered with
them for similar - and just checked I didn't want any advertisement/special
offer mail. No problems.

ellice