Decisions, decisions

Old January 6th 04, 07:06 PM
Cheryl Isaak

Default Decisions, decisions

I have Cutwork in my hot little hands!
Free time to stitch, read or design (questions about that later). Or even go
back to housework (still recovering from school vacation week)!

So which do I do?

Cheryl

Old January 6th 04, 08:20 PM
Dukkum

I have Cutwork in my hot little hands!
Free time to stitch, read or design (questions about that later). Or even go
back to housework (still recovering from school vacation week)!

So which do I do?

Cheryl

Well clearly housework is out....

.....I'd stitch during the day, and read at night. That's my usual schedule.

However. As anxiously awaited as Cutwork has been -- I might make an exception
here.

Jere
Old January 6th 04, 08:47 PM
JL Amerson

I agree - reading is much better at night when everything in the house is
quiet. WARNING: If you are reading Angels & Deomns, you may find yourself up
all night reading! I did that the other night - spent all night running
around Rome. (Those who've read the book will understand.)

Old January 6th 04, 09:02 PM
JL Amerson

Written by Dan Brown. Introduces the character that later appears in The
DaVinci Code.

Full of action, and facts that will make you wonder if this could happen.
The sad thing is that it's possible............... If you like mysteries,
history, action, spies, and conspiracy theories, you HAVE to read this one.
I have a few more pages but I was up until 6:30 a.m. yesterday reading it. I
could NOT put it down. I finally had to grab an hour's sleep before I had to
get up for my EGA chapter's board meeting. Otherwise I'd have stayed home
and finished the book. It'll be finished tonight.

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
Angels and Demons??????
Tell me more!
Cheryl

Old January 6th 04, 09:13 PM
Cheryl Isaak

OK - on my list to find at the library! But first Cutwork followed by Harry
Potter, Order of the Phoenix! DH went on a binge and read it in 3 days!

Cheryl

Old January 6th 04, 09:15 PM
Dianne Lewandowski

I read during commercials. They're so long now, I can get through
several pages; or, wash half my dishes; or fold most of a load of
laundry. g
Dianne

stitcher wrote:
On 06 Jan 2004 20:20:00 GMT, oyuckys (Dukkum) wrote:

Well clearly housework is out....
SNIPED
Jere

unfortunately not if one has allergies. LOL!
Ruby

Old January 6th 04, 09:21 PM
Cheryl Isaak

I tend not to watch much TV after dark, but the new season of Ground Force
is on tonight!
Cheryl

Old January 6th 04, 11:15 PM
Ruth409028

Free time to stitch, read or design (questions about that later). Or even go
back to housework

When joy and duty clash, let duty go to smash!! Frances
Take Jacques out before replying.