Old January 30th 19, 09:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Brian Christiansen

Default Morning Mist Quilt

On 1/20/19 9:04 AM, wrote:
This is the quilt I am working on right now. I would not recommend this quilt for a beginner because they use the old fashion way of making flying geese.
On the internet go to
www.quiltmakermagazine-September/October-2018, then open it(should be at the very top), after opening for some reason I had to scroll up instead of down. It is the Teal quilt at the very right of page. Maybe Brian can make it simpler for all to see.
Sandy$

Is this it?: https://www.quiltingcompany.com/Quilt/morning-mist/

--
My Yonkoma: https://www.flickr.com/photos/brian0...57680223526176

The E-mail associated with the account is a "spamcatcher" account that I
got to every couple of months to empty out, and anything sent to it will
not be seen for probably several months, if it is seen at all.
Brian Christiansen