Old July 26th 11, 02:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default OT e-reader solution

Not to worry about bail money. In the 1st place, the temp here's going to
106° today and I'm not going to rob a safe unless they deliver it to me.
Secondly, the sheriff can't afford to arrest anybody since there's not
enough in his budget to keep 'em in jail; just too hot to bother.
I'm enjoying the Sony reader but I'll always love 'real' books. Polly

"claudia" wrote in message
And pray tell what is wrong with using the cuticle thingy? Seems like
a fine solution. I have the Sony reader. It lives in my purse and goes
with me EVERYWHERE. The sliding thingy is really quite smooth/easy to
move and the little nubs will keep your cuticle thingy from slipping.

Looks to me that you have already found the solution!

Claudia