Old July 25th 11, 02:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
AuntK

Default OT e-reader solution

On Jul 25, 7:30*am, Roberta Roberta@Home wrote:
Wonder if a rubber finger cot thingie would work? Some people keep
them in the sewing basket for pulling stubborn needles.
Doesn't the gadget shut itself off if nobody turns pages for a while?
Then you'd only have to turn it on, save yourself half the misery.
Roberta in D

On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 00:55:53 -0500, "Polly Esther"

wrote:
I guess I've worn all the fingerprints off my fingers quilting. *Do you
think? *A dear friend has given me a Sony e-reader whatever sort of book. *I
love it. *BUT. *The way to turn it on and off is a silly nubby little sort
of slider thing on the top edge.
* *My fingertips won't 'do' *it. *I don't want to harm the precious book so
I'm using a soft wooden cuticle pusher manicure tool to start/stop the
rascal.
* *It is not a highly technical problem that requires someone named Peggy
in Wallahollabangodia to transfer me to a robot over.
* *Any ideas? or should I just go rob a safe since I reckon my
fingerprints are unidentifiable and useless? *In this economy, there's
probably no money in the safe anyway. *Polly- Hide quoted text -