Old July 25th 11, 06:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default OT e-reader solution

I guess I've worn all the fingerprints off my fingers quilting. Do you
think? A dear friend has given me a Sony e-reader whatever sort of book. I
love it. BUT. The way to turn it on and off is a silly nubby little sort
of slider thing on the top edge.
My fingertips won't 'do' it. I don't want to harm the precious book so
I'm using a soft wooden cuticle pusher manicure tool to start/stop the
rascal.
It is not a highly technical problem that requires someone named Peggy
in Wallahollabangodia to transfer me to a robot over.
Any ideas? or should I just go rob a safe since I reckon my
fingerprints are unidentifiable and useless? In this economy, there's
probably no money in the safe anyway. Polly