Old October 17th 06, 07:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Fey

Default OT please sign your posts

Us Aussies would be happy if you just sent the rain!
(well maybe some choccies too)
Fay

http://community.webshots.com/user/unclefay
Remove spamenot to reply.

Michele wrote:
After you have bought the houseboat can we all take a ride with you?
You can go coast to coast and visit all of us. We will have grand
parties for you with lots of chocolate and champers, maybe some
strawberries too!!!!!!!

Michele

Yes. We have decided to sell the house and buy a houseboat!!

It has rained 8 inches since yesterday, and it's still raining!

Maybe I'll build an ark. Was wondering if the other Houstonians or
almost Houstonians were flooding.

Tricia in TX