Old October 17th 06, 05:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jacqueline

Default OT please sign your posts

OK I agree about the posting a name, and I am going to have to figure
out how to do that because I thought I had this program set to
automatically post my signature but I noticed lately it doesn't. Maybe
that happened when I upgraded, so any message I sent with no name I am
sorry for. I did find where to change my signature and added where I
am from.

You all have a great day while I test to see if my signature shows up
and will be getting off because of storming here in KY.
Jacqueline from Kentucky
http://www.mountain-breeze.com
Recipes and other fun things