Old August 31st 10, 01:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*[_5_]

Default Queen of Stitching

has anyone specifically asked her where she got the email addys from?
she might well be breaching terms of service if she is taking them off
google.
just turn her in as a spammer.
just a thot.
of course would be best to ask her with a generic addy like gmail, yahoo
hotmail, not your home isp addy.
i'm still waiting to see if i get one. only addy i now use online is my
@yahoo fwiw.
dont use one here at all, tis totally bogus here for 'from' and 'return'.
shrug
j.

"Mary in Rock Island IL" wrote ...
Today was my turn to get an e-mail from her.

Someone had to take the time to unspam my return addy, I there was a
large fee to do so...

"Dee in Oz" wrote:

Well I thought that I was lucky because I didn't get theemail from 'Queen
of
Stitching' but this morning it arrived, and that is even after many on here
told her it was inappropriate.

And yes my reply address on here includes 'nospam'
not happy
Dee in Oz