Old August 27th 10, 12:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Nana.Wilson

Default Unwanted Catalogs was Queen of Stitching

I do use Catalog choice. But I am getting these darn things any way.

Nana

"Pauline" wrote in message
I use this site - http://www.catalogchoice.org/ to stop receiving catalogs
from MOST places I do not want catalogs from. Some companies do not
cooperate with Catalog Choice, but most do & it has really cut down on the
number of unwanted catalogs I was receiving. NAYY

Pauline
Northern California

"Nana.Wilson" wrote in message
And another thing....I have been getting 'complimentary' catalogs that I
DO NOT WANT!! Sorry for yelling:-( So tired of trying to do the right
thing in regards to being 'green' (recycling, reusing etc.) & having
others through no fault of yours, use paper from cut down trees to send
you books that you didn't even requestsheesh

Nana.......soapbox mode off......thanks for '
'listening'

"J*" wrote in message
ack, i just googled her and she has an ID on facebook too.
hmmmm. gonna have to think about that and see what i can come up with...
j.

"Dee in Oz" ...
Well I thought that I was lucky because I didn't get theemail from
'Queen of
Stitching' but this morning it arrived, and that is even after many on
here
told her it was inappropriate.

And yes my reply address on here includes 'nospam'

not happy
Dee in Oz