Old October 14th 06, 09:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Javahut

Default Lurkers Speak!

wrote in message
ps.com...

Roy wrote:
On 13 Oct 2006 09:45:53 -0700, wrote:

Give some thought to why the lurkers chose to not post.

I started lurking here about a year or so ago when both my wife and I

decided we should finally take
up the hobby - we'd talked about it for a couple of years. I have since

developed the theory that
just about every person who does much stained glass work is suffering

from some sort of severe
personality disorder, perhaps due to lead poisoning.

Regards,
Roy

Roy,

The only unique thing about this board is it's lack of moderator
control that permits the routine anti-social (frequently psychotic)
behaviour. If you check out the various other boards (that prohibit
the childish sniping) you'll discover that the group here is only a
misfit minority.
http://www.thestorefinder.com/glass/glass_bb.html

YOU have got to be the biggest lame brain dipsit I have ever seen.
THS IS NOT A WEBSITE, NOR IS IT A "BOARD", If you want a moderator to
control your misfit sales posts go to the internet and find one...

This is Usenet,

MORON!!