Old October 14th 06, 06:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Glassman

Default Lurkers Speak!

wrote in message
ups.com...

glassman wrote:
I respect your right to lurk, but if each of you would try and become
just
a tad more out of the closet, just think of how much more fun this place
would be. Try one post, or better yet one thread start, or one question.
This board is really drying up, and that's the primary reason for the
silliness and OT bashing... there's just not much else to talk about.

Give some thought to why the lurkers chose to not post.

Still waiting to hear about how many of your students that have taken your
advice, have successful money making glass businesses running today. What
percentage of your students that you teach turbo soldering, and anti 3 tier
system buying are making a living doing the kiln work you talk about? In my
25 years of teaching 1000's of students, I could count on one hand the ones
that are making a living at it.

--
JK Sinrod
www.SinrodStudios.com