Old January 19th 04, 10:08 PM
CANDY CORRIGAN

Hi Brigitte!

I work in a needlework shop. Dimensions used to use JPCoats thread. We had
a sales rep for one of the distribution companies in several weeks ago who
advised us that Dimensions no longer use JPCoats. They are using a thread
source that only distributes large quantity reels to mass market kit
manufacturers. I have a J. P. Coats to DMC conversion chart which can be
used for the older kits, however, it is only partial as several threads
numbers listed in the kits do not appear on the chart.

Candy

"DeliciousTruffles" wrote in
message ...
/de-lurking

I have searched the web and USENET by google for a conversion chart for
Dimensions Gold Collections to DMC. I have not found anything.

I have done a quite a few of the Gold Collections and I have excess
thread all carefully sorted. I am now embarking on a custom design. I
would like to use up some of my existing thread but Pattern Maker V4
does not have a conversion for me.

Can anyone help me out?

TIA,

--
Brigitte

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities.
The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit
to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence."
~ Albert Einstein