Old December 1st 10, 03:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bev in TX

Default Partially OT - Eureka!

LOL, no only one. Its a gift -- a big TY for a huge favor that she did
for me. I am considering adding some of the note cards :-).

--
Bev in TX

On 11/30/10 2:03 PM, Polly Esther wrote:
You're going to just have to make three - there's also a quilter
carrying a stack of bolts of fabric and one of a mighty quilter flying
through the air. I guess I love Amy Bradley. She's a hoot! Polly

"Leslie & The Furbabies in MO." I love that pattern. One thing I would
do if I were making it is to personalize it with my own hairdo, my
hair color and my color eyes. You
can truly *be* the diva. ;-)

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.