Old November 30th 10, 05:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bev in TX

Default Partially OT - Eureka!

I did a fusible web applique project around 1.5 years ago, using
Steam-A-Seam 2. At that time I had quite a bit of problem with that
product, so I contacted the manufacturer, The Warm Company, to find out
what I was doing wrong. It turned out to be a problem with the product,
rather than me. To make up for my trouble, they sent me five (5) pkgs
as a replacement for the one (1) bad package. Well, I only used one
sheet of it, so I put the rest of it somewhere safe, so that the sheets
would stay unwrinkled.

You probably already know where this is heading. The next time I needed
some fusible web, I could not find my safely saved packages of it. I
looked high & low. I searched every shelf & box in my sewing room; I
looked on bookshelves and closet shelves in the rest of the house. I
looked in cabinets and dresser drawers. I even looked under the bed. I
could not find it anywhere. Since that time, I've gone through that
same search 2-3 more times, but I still failed to find it.

Well, yesterday I just happened to look on a shelf in my sewing room and
noticed a large baggie of something. Yes! That baggie contained my
Steam-A-Seam 2. I don't know how I could have missed it when looking
all of those other times and then find it when I was not even searching
for it???

As it turns out, I need that amount of Steam-A-Seam 2 t for the "Quilt
Diva" pattern that I am making. You can see a picture of it at:

http://www.amybradleydesigns.com/abd170.html

--
Bev in TX