Old March 28th 06, 08:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Spring Inspirations?

Your colours, plus blue and white (blue not just from flowers like grape
hyacinth, but the special quality of a spring sky blue).
Then, if you get too bored with everything 'matching', think of two
early flowering shrubs (two that I can remember offhand I mean!): Daphne
(pink) and Chaenomeles (salmon pink). Our winter flowering heathers are
still out - some of these are also pink.
..
In message . com,
" writes
Hi everyone:
With the weather beginning to warm up here in New Hampshire and
anticipating the gorgeous spring colors to follow, I am itching to
create a new wall quilt featuring spring colors. Yellow, purple and
green are on the top of my list, but I am also wondering what color
combinations make others think of spring.
So, what does spring look like to you?
All the best,
Carol
www.caroldoak.com