Old March 28th 06, 02:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Spring Inspirations?

Here in the desert spring colors, depending on rainfall, are lots of
different greens, reds and oranges, creamy white and the Yellow of the
Palo Verde blossoms.
Spring is bright and colorful. And short......sigh.

Pati, in Phx

wrote:

Hi everyone:
With the weather beginning to warm up here in New Hampshire and
anticipating the gorgeous spring colors to follow, I am itching to
create a new wall quilt featuring spring colors. Yellow, purple and
green are on the top of my list, but I am also wondering what color
combinations make others think of spring.
So, what does spring look like to you?
All the best,
Carol
www.caroldoak.com