Old November 2nd 03, 07:09 PM
Karlee in Kansas

AACK!!! Get rid of something??? ohmygorsh no!!! Take it out of your body,
have them stick it in a jar and mail it to me....I never know when I will
know someone that might need to use it!

Finners crossed for you anyway, and here, I'll share some chocolate to
increase your recovery time.

Karlee in Kansas
Newly Crowned Queen of Packrats

P.S. The first comment was made in jest...due to my New Crowning...the
second comment is in all seriousness, kindness, generosity, and loving. :*D
~~
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss