Old January 19th 04, 10:27 PM
DeliciousTruffles

CANDY CORRIGAN wrote:

Hi Brigitte!

I work in a needlework shop. Dimensions used to use JPCoats thread. We had
a sales rep for one of the distribution companies in several weeks ago who
advised us that Dimensions no longer use JPCoats. They are using a thread
source that only distributes large quantity reels to mass market kit
manufacturers. I have a J. P. Coats to DMC conversion chart which can be
used for the older kits, however, it is only partial as several threads
numbers listed in the kits do not appear on the chart.

Hmmmm. Looks like I'm saving these threads for naught, then. I guess I
could always eyeball the colours with the DMC ones if I took my palettes
into the store but that would be a royal PITA. LOL! ;-)

Pattern Maker converts J&P Coats to DMC so I might take a look there.

Thanks for the quick response.

--
Brigitte

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities.
The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit
to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence."
~ Albert Einstein