Old June 14th 06, 05:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default LQS Complaints--Other shoe; same foot.

"joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska" wrote in message
oups.com...

-------------------------8-----------------------------.
*Coming into the store 15 minutes before closing time to select 15
fabrics for a color-wash trip around the world.

Never mind 15, try 25 and only require 1/8th of a yard. But I was always
polite and gave a nice smile even though there was a line up.

Oh... and let me add my pet peve to the list:

*a first time quilter comes in with an intricate lap size quilt pattern and
wants you to figure out how much fabric she will need to make it a queen
size. Of course she's not looking to buy the fabric yet.

--
Carole
Champlain, NY

Treasure your Mind, Cherish your Reason, Hold to your Purpose
Epictetus (52 c.e - 135 c.e.)