Old December 29th 05, 03:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OT pellet stoves, was What did Santa bring?

Maybe that is it. We aren't too far from the big oil fields in Oklahoma and
Texas and natural gas is a by product of the crude oil. But I remember when
I lived on the farm in Lewis County in Washington State _ I only lived a few
miles from a huge Dam and the electricity bill only came every other month
but was no different than the amount I spent in Northern California.
SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
"DrQuilter" wrote in message
my house is around that size, one level, and VERY well insulated, new
double pane windows, tons of the fluffy pink stuff in the attic, etc. I
think there is no way I could heat it with 59 bucks of gas. Maybe it is
Arkansas vs. the West coast?

SNIGDIBBLY wrote:

I have central heat and air. The heat and water heater is all natural
gas. My house is about 1600 square feet and a 2 1/2 car garage that has a
vent to it. It is well insulated with energy efficient doors and
windows. Maybe that's what makes the difference.

--
Dr. Quilter
(take the dog out for a walk)