Old January 18th 05, 09:00 PM
SusanTorrens

I'm Susan. Home is Kingston Ontario, but DH and I spend the winters in
Zephyrhills Florida. I've been married for 36 years, 34 spent travelling with
the Canadian Air Force. Two sons, 35 and 30, one married, no grandchildren.
No QI's at this time, but have had mini daschunds, a Cairn terrier and a mutt
in our family. Right now we are travelling quite a bit, so it wouldn't be fair
to the QI. Love to have another join us when we settle down.
I've been sewing and doing other needlework since I was about 8, but have been
quilting for about 18 years.
I don't really have a favourite colour, as I have learned to like and use them
all!
I have handquilted, but I love to machine piece and machine quilt at my trusty
old Pfaff.
I'm always ready to try a new pattern or technique.
I love to find shortcuts and tips to make the tasks easier, so tape and watch
almost every quilting show I can find (thank heavens for fast forward!) I also
have tons of favourite internet sites saved that have been recommended by the
group.
I've met a few other RCTQ members - a very positive experience and recommended
to all.
Susan in Zephyrhills FL
finally back to quilting!
http://community.webshots.com/user/sbtinkingston