Old November 2nd 03, 06:06 PM
Dr. Quilter

I only take a couple a year due to time constraints, but I select them
carefully and enjoy them thoroughly! DH thinks I should do it more often
because they put me in a very good mood....

melinda wrote:

Dr. Quilter wrote:

aplique scared me until I took a class. I take classes to learn
techniques, not to make quilts that I could do at home on my own. Eg.
aplique, how to deal with the bias tape, machine quilting. Now I need
one on how to piece curves. Trust me, take a class with a good teacher
and it will all come together fast! )

Just got to find them, not very well advertised around here!

--
Dr. Quilter
Ambassador of Extraordinary Aliens